Tuesday 20 September 2016

Traditional Father Christmas Card

Today I have a traditional Christmas card for you, featuring the Father Christmas stamp set from Stampin' Up!'s® Holiday Catalogue. This Santa reminds me of what I imagined he would look like when I was young, so it is wonderful to have a detailed stamp to create some traditional Christmas cards.

I cased this design from a sample in the Holiday Catalogue with just a couple of little differences to cater to the product I had on hand. 

There are some really excellent samples in both the Stampin' Up! catalogues that provide inspiration and ideas for your card making. I thought this sample demonstrated the versatility of the stamp set as I have used 4 different stamps from the set on the card front.
You can find the list of products used on this card below. 

If you are looking for a part or full time job, working from home and at your own pace, AND you love craft, then becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator will be of interest to you. 
Contact me or find more information on my Stampin' Up! Website.
You can join my team on-line. I will be delighted to mentor and guide you as you get started.
Happy crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.