Friday 7 October 2016

Boys Birthday Slider Card

I've been trying so hard to do some cards for boys lately and finally used the cute Shooting Star stamp set from Stampin' Up! Of course I had to use the coordinating Sliding Star framelits that helps in making a slider card quick and easy. 

Here is the card.


The shooting star image works so well with this paper from the Playful Palette Designer Series Paper Stack (15.2 x 15.2 cm) and the good news is you get 48 sheets in these stacks. 

I've added a punched Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer paper circle to highlight the image and to help it slide more easily, plus a few punched out stars that brighten up the dark background. I coloured the image and stamped the 2 greetings. 


The greeting is from the  a fabulous Hostess Stamp set called "Time of Year" and it coordinates really well with Bunch of Banners Framelits.  If you would like this set you need to host a party or place a qualifying order. You can contact  me for more information

I'm still loving making these slider cards and have plenty ready for my stall at the Old Bus Depot Markets. We have our first stall for the year this coming Sunday. 

I have listed all the products needed for this card below. You can purchase them at my on-line store for added convenience (if you live in Australia or it's territories) 

I'll have more slider cards over the next few weeks

Until then

Happy Stamping



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.