Sunday 3 June 2018

See The New Stampin Up Annual Catalogue

Today marks an exciting time for me and my customers - it is the launch of the new 2018 -19 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue. 

I've been saving for a big spend up as there are so many wonderful items, including bundles, stamp sets, a great range of new colours, lots of new embellishments and of course lots of coordinating papers.

And if you missed out on ordering the fabulous Stamparatus, you can now order it through my on-line store.  If you are unsure of using the on-line ordering system contact me and I'll help you out.



The lovely bright cover gives you a hint as to the contents and you will love the new colour family compositions as the colours are bright, cheery and contemporary.

As a demonstrator I not only get a wonderful discount on my products, I have the opportunity to order products before any of my customers.

Today I will show you some samples made from one of the many bundles available in the new catalogue. 

The bundle I'm referring to is the PAINTED GLASS BUNDLE.

Here are some samples ranging from traditional to romantic, and they are all based on images from the coordinating Designer Series Paper: GRACEFUL GLASS.






I hope this entices you to take a look at the new catalogue. You can view it on-line or contact me to request your own copy.

 

1 comment:

  1. I purchased a few of these retired D Vellum. Would you Please send me the measurements to the cards you made here? I haven't found anything to give me an idea of what size cards you made. I love all four of them! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.