Monday 10 February 2020

Lovely Lily Pad Mini Pizza Box Gift

Sale A Bration is such a great time in the Stampin' Up! calendar, and this year we have some wonderful FREE products that you can earn with a qualifying order. 
 I made a cute little gift box with the Mini Pizza Box and all the coordinating Lily Pad products.
The Lily image is coloured with Stampin' Blends - I used Lovely Lipstick for this lily. Inside the box are 4 small 3" x 3" note cards and envelopes, that use a stamp from the Gallery Grunge stamp set.
The images from the Lovely Lily Pad stamp set are versatile, and great for colouring in a variety of techniques.


and they coordinate with another FREE item - Lily Pad Dies 


and then there is the beautiful Lily Impressions Designer Series Paper

 All 3 of these products are FREE with qualifying orders. Contact me if you'd like to host a group of friends for a crafting get together. Have a look at everything on offer during Sale A Bration, including the great offer of dicounted products for Joining Stampin' Up! during SAB.
https://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=4000044


Product List

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.