Tuesday 10 March 2020

Stampin' Up! Honey Bee Bundle Card

How awesome is this Honey Bee Bundle available from Stampin' Up in the Mini Catalogue?
It has been sitting on my shelf for a couple of weeks and I finally designed a simple card that uses most of the elements.
 The wings of the bees have been highlighted with Wink of Stella. One bee has been die cut from the coordinating Detailed Bee Dies
 I've also used Gold Foil and the coordinating FREE Golden Honey Specialty DSP in Sale A Bration.


Take a look at these gorgeous papers - FREE to you with a $90 order and available while stocks last or until March 31, 2020.

Place an order now to make sure you don't miss out on the papers, and start creating your own beautiful cards.

Until next time 
Happy Stamping

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.