Tuesday 23 April 2024

Stampin' Up! Kits

Have you tried any of the Stampin' Up! Kits? There are some really cute ones and others that are beautiful and make quick cards. Kits are perfect for on the go crafting as most of them contain everything you need to complete the projects. Others you simply need to add ink, maybe a sentiment and glue. 

Today I'm highlighting a kit that is on the newly refreshed Clearance Rack - the Nourish and Flourish Kit. I made this kit up and love the simple designs. I have to admit that I like to change things up a bit, so I followed the instructions for one each of the designs, then swapped elements to create different cards. If you want to dress them up further you can add a little bling!

The kit comes in a gorgeous container. It was priced at $68.00 but is on the Clearance Rack (April 2024) for just $27.20. Now that is a bargain. 

This would make a wonderful gift for anyone who likes to craft, and they will have the carry container to use for storing cards, as a cute picnic box or a gift bag.


Right now there are lots of new items on the CLEARANCE RACK - pop on over to my website and take a look. We also have the LAST CHANCE SALE from both the 23-24 Annual Catalogue and the January - April Mini Catalogue. Again there are some bargains to find in those lists that re also available on my website.

Stampin' Up releases 2 new kits each month so keep checking for any that suit your style.

Just a quick post today,
Enjoy your crafting

Ann C
   



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.