Friday 7 October 2011

Scrap Page - New Baby.

I'm at it again! Our sweet little granddaughter is just demanding to be decorated and saved on scrap pages. It is so easy to scrap for girls - at least I find it that way being a mum to 3 of my own, so it is fun to be doing these baby photos for little Mackenzie.

Pastel colours are just perfect for these pages - I have a number of page kits ready in these or similar pastel colours. If you would like one or more please contact me for prices and postage.


All the papers and card are from Stampin' Up! and I made the embellishments with a variety of dies from the BIG SHOT. 



The fairy embellishment is an image I embossed but didn't use for a previous project. It picked up the purple in Kenzie's little dress and of course fairies and all things nice are very appropriate for little girls.

The Lollipop flower was cut with the Big Shot and the CIRCLES #2 Die, then dry embossed with the FINIAL PRESS embossing folder. The edges were distressed and the shape was then sprayed with SHIMMER PAINT MIST that I made from the lovely FROST WHITE SHIMMER PAINT (available from Stampin' Up!) It gives a subtle glimmer - oh so nice!



This detail shows how effective using patterns and punched edges can be. The decorative edge is made with the SCALLOP TRIM BORDER PUNCH, the little embossed butterflies come ready embossed and cut by using the BEAUTIFUL WINGS  Embosslits Die, and the title is made with the OVALS  Originals Die and a Rub On.


I hold scrap book classes 4 times per month and provide a scrap map and highlight a different technique each month. Here is a sample of the scrap map used for this page. If you would like to join me I have some vacancies on the first Thursday of each month at 7.15pm.

Contact me via my Demonstrator Business Web Site for more information.


Until next time,

Stay Crafty!



1 comment:

  1. What a pretty layout Ann - I love the colours and all of your handmade embellishments - divine! Of course your darling Granddaughter steals the show - she is adorable! {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.