Wednesday 14 January 2015

Stampin' Up! Sale A Bration - A Happy Thing

A Happy Thing stamp set (139131) is just one of the free offerings in the 2015 Sale A Bration catalogue by Stampin' Up! ... and it is indeed a happy thing. 

At first glance this stamp set shouts out to be coloured with Blendabilities, and that is exactly what I did with it. I also had a class on flip cards, using the Stampin' Up! Circle Card Framelit (#133480) so combining the 2 criteria, I came up with this sample.


It is such a happy card, and the lovely colours and patterns in the Painted Blooms Designer Series Paper (#137784) match beautifully. You'll find these gorgeous papers in the Occasions Catalogue (p. 19) plus you'll see lots of ideas of how to use these papers. 


Notice how the card is held together with a belly band made from Melon Mambo card stock with some adhesive lace on it? You can see a video on You tube that shows details of how to use these framelits to create a card with extra length. 


This photo shows the opening mechanism of the card. Simply slip the belly band off and open up - the circle will then flip to reveal the greeting on the other side.


If you would love to own this set, you can place an order for $90 of Stampin' Up! products from any of the current catalogues and you can choose it for FREE.
 This is only available during the Sale A Bration  promotion (until March 31, 2015) and you cannot buy the set.

You can order via my on-line store, or you can contact me with your order. Either way you will have your goodies within a week. How easy is that?

I hope this card has inspired you to take a look at the fabulous opportunities available during the Stampin' Up! Sale A Bration promotion.

If you are looking for a hobby or home based business that pays you to have fun, then Sale A Bration has something extra for you too

Best Wishes



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.