Thursday 15 January 2015

Sale A Bration is Irresistibly Yours!

Irresistibly Yours - the name for the designer series paper pack that is one of the free offerings from Stampin' Up! during Sale A Bration this year.

It is absolutely stunning paper that has a versatility all of its own. You can leave it plain as I have done with this box.


The beautiful embossed pattern of Irresistibly Yours (#138635) is so elegant, and the box is made in just a couple of minutes using the Gift Box Punch Board (#135863). I've tied a little White Jute Ribbon (#137904) together to form a base for a flower made using the scallop circle punch.

I mentioned earlier the Irresistibly Yours paper was very versatile. You can colour it in a number of ways too. It works beautifully with Blendabilities, watercolour, spritzing and inking with a sponge or dauber. Using these methods will bring out the pattern as it colours the background and leaves the pattern white. Don't forget to buff the embossed area with a tissue to ensure it shows up beautifully. 

Because this is a Stampin' Up! Sale A Bration product, you must earn it for free. You cannot purchase it. That is easily done by place an order for $90 or more.

You can view the newest catalogue here.

Enjoy the experience as this is one of our best! 


After you've browsed the catalogues you may have a huge Wish List of items, so think about joining Stampin' Up! There are special incentives for new members joining during Sale A Bration, and demonstrators receive a great discount on all their purchases.

and if you love what you see..

Let me know if I can help in any way

Best Wishes




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.