Monday 8 August 2011

Christmas Card Stamp A Stack Classes

Have you started making your Christmas Cards yet? The year is just flying by and before we know it December with all the parties, celebrations and busy times will be upon us. If you'd like to have some beautiful hand crafted Christmas Cards for those special people in your life -

IT IS TIME TO GET STARTED NOW

You are very welcome to join me in making 5 cards per month at my Christmas Card Stamp A Stack Classes, where you will make 2 different designs - usually 3 of one card and 2 of another card. 

CLASS FEE: $15.00  includes  kits for 5 cards plus envelopes.

CLASS HELD THE 1ST WEDNESDAY OF EACH MONTH. 

You can contact me for my studio address

If you live too far away or just cannot attend the classes, then you are welcome to purchase the kits and any products you may need to complete the cards I have designed. I will provide you with full instructions on techniques and construction methods. Again contact me for further information.

Here are some sneak peek samples of cards made at the August Christmas Card Class. You will see there are many different styles and techniques used over the course of the year. 






The Big Shot is a favourite item for creating fabulous textures on my cards, as well as creating many beautiful floral embellishments. Stay tuned for some exciting news on the Big Shot from Stampin' Up!®.


Until next time

Stay Crafty!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.