Wednesday 11 April 2012

Elegant Christmas with A Touch of Glitz

Stamp A Stack designs whether they be for Christmas or generic reasons, require an element of simplicity that allows the participants to complete a number of cards relatively quickly. I like to design a variety of cards so participants don't have a whole stack of the same thing (they can always repeat what we've done in class in their own time) Hence this second Christmas card for the April Stamp A Stack is very similar in layout to the 1st card - Clearly for You at Christmas  but uses different stamps, punches and colours

This time I've used stamps from the Stampin' Up! WINTER POST set.


Colours for this card are :
ELEGANT EGGPLANT Card and Classic Ink
WHISPER WHITE Card
SILVER GLIMMER PAPER

Don't you just love how simply "stamping off" the image without re-inking gives you the lovely lighter tones of the original ink colour? 
I've incorporated a little of one of my favourite styles - that of COLLAGE STAMPING, on this card, and find the postage mark a really useful image. 



See the gorgeous glimmer paper? This has got to be the best quality glitter paper on the market. You won't get little bits of glitter all over your project. 

It is truly wonderful and although it was in the Stampin' Up! Summer  Mini Catalogue, I'm thrilled to announce that it is one of the CARRY OVER ITEMS  from that Catalogue.
So you have not missed out, but be quick as it may not last for ever! It comes in a beautiful rich red too. Please ask if you'd like the full details of the carry over  brochure.

You are welcome to email an order through to me via the CONTACT BUTTON and I can have it delivered direct to your home - anywhere in Australia.

So Until Next Time

Stay Crafty



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.