Thursday 13 September 2012

Four Seasons Hostess Stamp Set from Stampin' Up!

The new Stampin' Up! catalogues bring many wonderful new ideas and products. One of the most popular so far has been this lovely Hostess Stamp Set - FOUR SEASONS. Everyone wants it, but it is exclusive to Hostesses only, so you would need to contact me to organize a party or find out how you can qualify via a Catalogue Party.


I've combined one of the images with some of the other NEW PRODUCTS  from Stampin' Up! available in the Annual Catalogue, and I am delighted with the variety of projects that can be made in a very short time.

Time saving products like the new DESIGNER ROSETTE BIGZ XL die that can be found on page 194. (You can view and download the catalogues from this link) 

Cut 1 strip for this rosette - it comes already scored when you use the EXTENDED PREMIUM CREASE PAD with your BIG SHOT. You will get 2 different rosettes with the 1 piece as you'll need to cut the strip down the lengthwise centre at about 6cm from the edge. Concertina fold the strip.

Join the strip with STICKY STRIP  and secure in place. I find Hot Glue the quickest to use here, and I've discovered how very useful the new SILICONE CRAFT SHEET (page 31 of the Holiday Catalogue) is to save you time and burnt fingers!



The detail shows you another use for the gorgeous new SCALLOPED TULLE RIBBON.  It is so soft and the colours, Cherry Cobler, Crumb Cake and Early Espresso are versatile for a number of projects, not just Christmas. In this sample I've use Crumb Cake and Cherry Cobbler. A little dab of 2-WAY GLUE PEN and a sprinkle of CHAMPAGNE STAMPIN' GLASS GLITTER adds a lift to the project.

The FOUR SEASONS  stamp set image has been coloured with my MANY MARVELOUS MARKERS  set, using the Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso and Old Olive markers and the direct to rubber technique. Such a quick and easy technique to give you a multi-coloured image in one stamp. The image was punched out using the 2 and 3/8 SCALLOP CIRCLE PUNCH and that in turn was mounted onto a Crumb Cake circle punched with the 2 and 1/3 inch CIRCLE PUNCH.

As you know, Stampin' Up! has always been about giving you coordinated products and now you'll find a bigger and better variety of products that coordinate beautifully. 

If you'd like further information on this project, please contact me via my Demonstrator Business Website

Until Next Time,

Stay Crafty and Stay Happy



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.