Thursday 1 November 2012

Stampin Up Ornament Keepsakes Party

I'm so excited to show you some of the beautiful ornaments made at my recent Ornament Keepsakes Bundle Party. As you know I'm a dedicated Stampin' Up! girl - love the quality of the products and the versatility that can be achieved by everyone using the same basic product. So, lucky for you (and me) Stampin' Up!® has not one but TWO  fabulous promotions. You can see the details on my website, but be assured you won't want to miss out on these. Pop on over to the website now and see how good they are.

So I jumped the gun a bit with my Ornaments Party, but we had so much fun and there was so much interest that I have 2 more scheduled this coming month. I have a couple of spaces left in the party on Sunday November 25th  so you can contact me to register if you'd like to come along.

Let's look at some of the fantastic Ornaments that were created that day.

Amanda's Ornament - stamped and die cut with Cherry Cobbler Tulle, rosette and Vintage Faceted Button in centre.


Cate's Ornament - Elegant Eggplant stamped and die cut, Silver Glimmer paper and Snow Flurry Bigz Die centre


"The Stayers" - having so much fun they found it hard to go home! My stamping studio always has lots of things on show and I'm happy for you to host your party here is you wish.

Kate's Ornament - stamped with Bashful Blue and Neutrals - lovely combination teamed with one part of Snow Flurry Bigz die and Brushed Bronze Designer Button. This creates a lovely country feel.


Rachel's Ornament - Island Indigo stamped, Crumb Cake Tulle, Silver Glimmer Flower and Snow Flurry Bigz Die, toppped with one of my favourites from the Antique Brads Collection


Ceshton's Ornament using papers from the Festival of Prints Designer Series Paper Stack, Crumb Cake Tulle and Rosette, topped with a Brushed Bronze Designer Button and Linen Thread.


Ceshton's second ornament - stamped Pretty In Pink , Vintage Faceted Button  and Silver Shimmer Flower combined with one part of Snow flurry Bigz Die.

You can see the possibilities are limitless and you can custom design your ornaments any way you wish. I'll just teach you the technique and provide the products and away you go. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or would like to place an order for one of the bundles on offer this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.