Wednesday 14 November 2012

More Poppies from Stampin' Up

I can't believe how fast this last month has flown by. It could be that I've been frantically preparing for my presentation at the Stampin' Up!® Heartfelt training event in Sydney this past weekend or it could be that as I get older life just passes more quickly. Either way it is well past time to show a few more of the Poppies cards that I promised nearly a month ago.







As many of you know, I love to watercolour and my favourite tool for this is the AQUA PAINTER. These poppies are created using Stampin'Up! Classic ink colours MARINA MIST, DAFFODIL DELIGHT  and CAJUN CRAZE. 



This Black and White version was a hit with all the girls at the class and was probably the easiest of all to make. Stamp a Basic Black outline of the image and use the Aqua Painter and ink to shade areas.





Another simple version - this time using Marina Mist again. and creating some background interest with the Marina Mist Stampin' Write Marker and the Spritzer Tool.



Until Next Time

Stay Crafty and Stay Happy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.