Friday 7 December 2012

Wow, we've just found out that Stampin' Up is having a mega big sale of discontinued items - starting December 14th, 2012.

Don't miss out on this once in a lifetime event. Stay tuned to this blog and keep checking your emails for information. Maybe that item you really wanted but missed out on will be on the list, and it will be significantly discounted  -  lucky you.


JUST CLICK ON THE IMAGE FOR MORE INFORMATION.

We're temporarily taking hundreds of products out of retirement with discounts up to 70 percent off retail-only while supplies last! We'll have four different groups of products on sale between 14 December -21 January. These are the sale periods:
  • 14-20 December
  • 21 December-3 January
  • 4-10 January
  • 11-21 January
Check back on 14 December to see what's on sale and when!

I know you will be as excited as I am about this SALE so don't forget to check back on December 14th. 

Until then,

Stay Crafty and Stay Happy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.