Friday 1 February 2013

Stampin Up Pop Up Posies Designer Kit

Another fabulous product from the new Stampin' Up! Seasonal Catalogue is the lovely and versatile Pop Up Posies Designer Kit. (131395)

Talk about making it easy for you to create fabulous flowers - and so very quick too!


The kit comes filled with lots of goodies including
9 embossed tags
9 fabric covered brads
Pre-cut paper flower pieces
9 pieces of thick Vanilla Baker's Twine
"Just For You" wood mount stamp.


Colours included in the kit are Calypso Coral, Summer Starfruit, Pool Party and Very Vanilla. The  paper tags are a gorgeous natural craft colour.


I've placed each of these flowers on a tag but you can easily use them as embellishments for your scrap pages or cards. Here a tag is attached to a paper gift bag made with the Fancy Favor Bigz XL Die and the Big Shot. There are many ribbons in the Stampin' Up! range that co-ordinate with these lovely colours and of course you can add other embellishments like the stunning silver Designer Builder Brads (129329)

So a quick reminder that Sale-A-Bration is in full swing and you can purchase all these beautiful products either at a workshop or by emailing me. Just spend $100.00 and you receive your choice of 1 free item from the SAB Brochure.

Contact me for further information - I have another Sale-A-Bration event on Friday 15th February with just a couple of spaces left. Join the fun and learn a little more about Stampin' Up! See samples of SAB products and projects and ask about the terrific bundles available to all guests. 

Until next time

Stay Crafty and Stay Happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.