Thursday 15 August 2013

Wildflower Meadow by Stampin' Up!

I knew I had to have this Wildflower Meadow bundle (#132985 clear) the minute I saw the 2013-14 Annual Catalogue. Apart from the fact that I saved 15% by purchasing the stamps and the embossing folder as a bundle, I could imagine a number of ways to use them individually. However for my first project that was part of the August Card Stamp a Stack class I took the easy way out.



 And that was to simply pat the stamp with Blushing Bride ink then swipe the image randomly with Soft Suede. I also sponged a little around the edges. So quick and easy and you don't know for sure what the finished effect will be. 

Very Vanilla card is the base and after stamping the image I aligned it to the Wildflower Meadow Embossing Folder to achieve some dimension in the card. 

The greeting is from the Label Love (#130619 wood) stamp set and that coordinates beautifully with the Artisan Label Punch (#130920)

You can order any of these products directly on-line or feel free to contact me for further information.

Just a quick post tonight as I hop on another plane tomorrow to head to the top of Australia - sunny Darwin. 

Until Next time

Stay Crafty




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.