Tuesday 17 September 2013

Happy Birthday Mackenzie

Our sweet little Mackenzie turned 2 this weekend so that meant I needed to make her a card!

Her gift from us was a cute little outfit I bought on a recent holiday to the USA, so I thought I'd use the same colours that are in the dress. 

Here is the card - she is our little princess, so this retired Stampin' Up!® stamp was just the one to use.


 I used a Whisper White card base topped with Old Olive card. This was layered with more white card textured with the Petals A Plenty Embossing Folder (116824) and Rich Razzleberry embossed with the Stripes Embossing Folder (123128)

I stamped the image onto White card then cut it out with one of the Framelits from the Hearts Collection ( 125599) These are great and very versatile as you get 6 layering dies in the set.


Of course it would not be a little girl card without some glitter, and Dazzling diamonds from Stampin' Up! is the perfect glitter to highlight colours and add some "fairy dust" to the card. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.