Tuesday 17 September 2013

Single Christmas Stamps From Stampin' Up!

Today we have another great offering from Stampin' Up! 
Single Stamps - yes you'll be able to get the exact stamps you want for a limited time, and there are some very lovely stamps that are just screaming "Tags" to me, and of course that usually leads to card ideas as well. 

Here are the stamps


You can see a really clear version here

I've already placed my order for 4 of these and can't wait to try them out. Can you guess which ones I've ordered? 

Please note these stamps will only be available until January 31st, 2014, but you will need to get them now so you can start on fabulous tags and Christmas decor in time for the festive season.
Contact me for further assistance or try the convenience of placing an order via my online store.

The images are shown at 50%

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.