Wednesday 16 October 2013

Stampin Up Blossom Punch Flowers

You may have noticed a new blog header that appeared recently on my blog- yes it is PINK. There are two reasons for this - one is in support of Breast Cancer Awareness month - an organization close to my heart, and the other is that I just learned how to make those gorgeous flowers and I think they are pretty!


The flowers are made using the BLOSSOM PUNCH  from Stampin' Up! and they can be used on all sorts of projects.

One such project uses a DECORATIVE WINDOW GIFT BOX  that can be found in the Holiday Catalogue. This has a stamped candle inside and is tied with Blushing Bride 1.9 cm Chevron Ribbon.


I love the pretty detail around the window on the box.

This flower is made from Pink Pirouette Card that has been sponged with Melon Mambo and Soft Suede inks. It has been spritzed with a mix of shimmer paint and Isocol. 

Now I need to go to my on-line store and order a new Blossom Punch. I took mine down to Melbourne with me last weekend and it was damaged in my case on the way home. What a nuisance. It still works but takes extra time to align - funny thing is, I was thinking of buying another of these punches "just in case" something happened to mine. I really cannot do without this punch.

You can contact me via my Demonstrator Website if you'd like further information on the flowers or any of the products I've used. Always happy to help!
Oh yes!
Don't forget time is running out for you to Join Stampin Up for the tiny cost of $25.
Only 5 days left, so come celebrate with us.


Until Next Time

Stay Crafty





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.