Wednesday 13 November 2013

Stippled Blossom Flowers for Mum

I had news the other day that my mum is not feeling too well, so I whipped up a quick card in a lovely cheery colour and sent it off. 



The Coastal Cabana ink from Stampin' Up!® is one of my current faves, and it coordinates really well with the Festive Flurry Specialty Designer Paper. I've added a circle of Silver Foil paper (available in the Holiday Catalogue) that has been  run  through the Big Shot inside the Perfect Polka Dot Embossing Folder.


The coordinating ribbon - Coastal Cabana Ruffle Stretch Trim - sits nicely around the edge of the silver circle because it stretches.  Doesn't it give a pretty finish to what could be a rather harsh silver circle?. All of this was mounted onto one of the Tea Lace Paper Doilies ($4.95) 

To create the floral image I used Coastal Cabana and Bermuda Bay classic inks from Stampin' Up! They tone together beautifully. The stamp set is Stippled Blossoms - page 69 of the Annual Catalogue and the greeting is Curly Cute.

I hope this cheers mum up a little - it is hard living in a different state and not being able to drop everything and visit, so my card will let her know I am thinking of her.

If you would like further information on this project, contact me via my Demonstrator Business Website. 

 If would like to order any of the products  you can do so very easily via my on-line store. The order will be sent directly to you - it is that easy.

Until Next time

Stay Crafty



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.