Tuesday 31 December 2013

Christmas Ornaments Cards

It has been such a long time between posts so I have lots of Chrismassy items to show you before the fun new Occasions Catalogue is released and then there will be loads of new goodies to play with. I'm very excited about the products in the new catalogue and can't wait to get my first order in...roll on tomorrow!!!

Today I have a couple of cards made using the "in colours" for Christmas 2013 - Silver White and Coastal Cabana. Such fresh and happy colours and just perfect to cool us down here in the Southern Hemisphere where Christmas can be very hot.



There are 2 slightly different designs showing two of the stamps in the set of 5 - Christmas Collectibles (w #131772). The shape has a coordinating punch: Christmas Ornament Punch (# 132152) and that means the cards can be quickly constructed with no fussy cutting.

I've used one of the gorgeous foil pages from the Specialty Designer Series paper pack - Winter Frost (#132341) added a Tea Lace Doily, cut and embossed some of the Silver foil card (#132178) and edged the circle with Coastal Cabana Ruffled Stretch Trim (#130024) The stretch in this trim makes it very easy to navigate around curves without the fuss of folding.
The "Holly Jolly" greeting is a stamp from the A Banner Christmas set (w# 130252 ).

The detail shot shows the texture achieved, simply by using different coordinating products and popping the ornaments up on dimensionals.
I hope you enjoy these cards - to order any of the products you can go direct to my on-line store - just create an account and the goods will be posted directly to you.
 
http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=4000044




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.