Thursday 13 February 2014

Best of Sale-a-Bration Stamp Set

Have you seen the Best of 25 Years series of Stamp Sets from Stampin' Up!? It's a wonderful idea to commemorate 25 years in business and I predict these stamp sets will become collectors pieces.

One of the things I love is that the images are different in size to the original images and there is one new stamp in each set. 

To celebrate Sale-a-Bration, I brought out my "Best of Sale-a-Bration" set and used my favourite image as a basis for colouring. I thought this image would be wonderful on note cards, so stamped quite a few of them using Early Espresso Ink. My choice and combinations of colours create a variety of pretty flowers that will work on many cards


Most of these stamped images have not yet been made into cards, but will be very shortly. I used a water colour technique with classic ink and an Aqua Painter. The water blends the stamped ink a little too and allows for layering of colours. Just remember to always start with your lightest colour!


Coastal Cabana mat picks up the colours in the petals.


Pink Pirouette and Early Espresso are a lovely combination and I knew the exact person I wanted to send this to today, so I added an embossed background using my Free Sale-a-Bration embossing folder "Decorative Dots", added a tiny linen thread bow and popped it in the post. 


You can view the choice of free products available during Sale-A-Bration in this brochure so have a look and drop me a line if you'd like a hard copy. 

Sale-A-Bration continues until March 31, so don't miss out on your free products.
You can choose one free product for each $90 that you spend.

Until Next Time,

Stay Crafty!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.