Sunday 3 August 2014

Fabulous Stampin Up Big Shot Promotion

Wow, wow, wow! Stampin' Up! just keep the the great bargains coming!
Have you been saving for a Big Shot but think it will take a while to purchase accessories?
For August only...

PURCHASE A BIG SHOT and choose a BUNDLE from the selection below and you will get the bundle absolutely FREE! 
Save heaps as bundles include stamps and framelits.
Up to $230.00 value for just $149.95 (plus postage)



If you already own a Big Shot you wont be left out of the bargains as you can purchase any of these bundles for a 15% discount

This promotion is only available until August 31, 2014  so don't delay!

Contact me via my Demonstrator Business Website 
Email me, 
or place your order via my 

All on-line orders are posted directly to your doorstep. Postage is 5% of the total cost of the order, and I am always available for follow up instruction, classes and information


Best Wishes





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.