Monday 26 January 2015

Stampin' Up! A World of Dreams

A World of Dreams stamp set by Stampin' Up! is another silhouette style stamp set that is great for stamping over brayered backgrounds and on lightly patterned Designer Series Papers.

My card today uses some Designer Series Paper (Watercolour Wonder -retired - sob!) as the background, and I've stamped over it using
Island Indigo Classic ink from Stampin' Up! It is one of the colours from the papers and just another way Stampin' Up! makes it easy for you to be creative by having papers and inks coordinating.







The details show the use of linen thread and a brushed gold button. I love these buttons that can be purchased in either gold or silver from my on-line store and if you hurry you can get the gold ones at a discount! 


The image has been matted onto a piece of Island Indigo card and then onto whisper White that has been embossed with the very useful Decorative Dots embossing folder. Of course you need a Big Shot for embossing!

This is a simple quick card - hope it inspires you to try stamping on patterned papers.

Until next time,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.