Tuesday 17 May 2016

New Stampin Up Annual Catalogue is here!

Wow, wow , wow is all I can say about the new Annual Catalogue by Stampin' Up!®
I received my copy on Saturday at the Stampin' Up! On Stage Local event at the Gold Coast. - a couple of weeks ago now and it's been so hard not to share it with you all.

Better still why don't you contact me via my Demonstrator Business Website and ask  me to send you a catalogue. I would love to do that for all my customers, and if you are not yet, but would like to be a customer just let me know.

The catalogue is packed full of great ideas that are both easy to achieve for beginners and provide inspiration for the more experienced stampers. We also have all Inclusive Kits, lots of new framelits, some new Big Shot products, 5 new In Colors in ink pads, card stock, Stampin Write Markers and ribbons AND  of course there are lots of new stamps.

We all love our stamps and it is really great to see that a lot of our favourite sets will still be available.

I can't show you what's inside the catalogue yet but you can see the cover....


It's lovely and light and bright and I promise you will love the contents. In fact you'll want so much from this catalogue that it will be a wonderful opportunity to join me at Stampin Up and receive all your products at a 20% discount after the purchase of your kit. The kit is fantastic as it is fully customizable and you choose exactly what you want/need to continue your crafting journey, and all this at a very good discount. Check out the information today.

You could also benefit from hosting a party where you will be eligible for Hostess Rewards of product dollars to spend as you wish. If you would like to discuss this please use the CONTACT ME form on my Demonstrator Business Website and I will be in touch,

Happy Crafting




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.