Wednesday 7 September 2016

Irresistibly Floral Quick Card for All Occasions

If you are looking for a gorgeous quick card to make you should try this wonderful pack of Irresistibly Floral Specialty Designer Series Paper from Stampin' Up!®.

It makes a stunning background for a variety of cards and can be coloured using either the new sponge brayer from Stampin' Up!, a Sponge Dauber or a sponge. I chose to use a sponge - it's just what I like and I don't mind my fingers getting a bit inky!

 I used this as one of the card designs in my Charity Card Buffet supporting Ronald MacDonald House Charities.

Today's card uses one of the patterns available in the pack - a pretty grouping of flowers and I've sponged with Melon Mambo. A quick application of the ink followed by a buff with a soft tissue to bring up the embossed patterns, and the back ground is done.


Trim the card to a little smaller than your card base and tie some Silver 3.2mm ribbon around the top layer. Next, cut out the flourish detail using the Flourish Thinlits and your Big Shot. You could use Shimmery White for this to save time, but I used Whisper White Card Stock and coloured it with Clear Wink of Stella.
Adhere this to your card front with the Fine Tip Glue Pen, adding a dimensional between the 2 layers of the flower. Top it all off with a Rhinestone or a Perfect White Accent coloured Silver with a Metallic Pen.

Here is another example that has been stepped up a little by adding 2 tones of Bermuda Bay ink and a tag and greeting. This card was made at the card buffet by my friend and fellow demonstrator  Leonie Schroder.  See more of her gorgeous work at Stamp a Latte

I've listed the supplies needed for this card below and you are welcome to order Stampin' Up!® products via my on-line store. The order will be delivered directly to your home address within a few days. It really is the best way to shop!

If you are looking for a part or full time job, working from home and at your own pace, AND you love craft, then you should consider doing what I do. Learn more  details or see my website for  more information and the process of joining Stampin Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.