Monday 24 October 2016

Pretty Pines Christmas Card with Stampin' Up!

As we draw closer to Christmas I feel it is OK to continue making my Christmas cards - yes I've been doing this all year using the Christmas selection from the Annual Catalogue, and now I'm enjoying the gorgeous products from the Stampin' Up!® Holiday Catalogue.

Today I've used the  Pretty Pines Thinlits Dies  to create a quick card. I love the fancy finish of the pine cone, cut using my Big Shot and Gold Foil Paper.  It has been adhered over the top of a Cherry Cobbler die cut pine cone using the Fine-Tip Glue Pen.

The fine detail of the Pine leaves is gorgeous and so versatile. Imagine using these lovely leaves behind posies of flowers cut using other Stampin' Up! dies. I used Garden Green card stock for these leaves.

The layout of the card is simple:
1 card base (landscape orientation) Thick White Card
1 strip of Crumb Cake 14.9 x 8.5 cm
1 strip of patterned DSP 14.9 x 7.5 cm
1 strip of Whisper White (the very best choice for stamping on) 14.9 x 6.0 cm

Remember to distress the edges of the Crumb Cake and Whisper White, arrange the die cut elements leaving room for your greeting and adhere everything to the base card. Use Fast Fuse for the card layers and Fine Tip Glue Pen for the finer elements.

The complete card:


The bow is made from retired Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding but you can easily substitute Real Red behind the Pine Cone and use Real Red 1 cm Stitched Satin Ribbon for the bow. 

If you would like to purchase any of these products you can do so via my on-line store (if you live in Australia or its Territories)


If you are looking for a part or full time job, working from home and at your own pace, AND you love craft, then becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator will be of interest to you. 
Contact me  or find further information on my Stampin' Up! Web site


Until next time
Happy Stamping

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.