Saturday 19 November 2016

Santa's Sleigh Bundle from Stampin' Up! - Let's Step It Up.

I've been playing and creating a lot with the Santa's Sleigh Bundle these last couple of weeks. It is very versatile and today's cards are a step up from the simple card I showed in the last post.

 I made 2 cards today - this time I kept the tree cut out, embossed it with the Softly Falling embossing folder (Stampin' Up!) and raised it on dimensionals to one side of the cut out. 
The reindeer is cut from the very beautiful Copper Foil paper and this shape is raised on Foam Adhesive Strips, cut to length to support the shape. I used these foam strips as they are slightly higher than dimensions and I wanted a 3-D effect of varying levels for this card.


The background seemed a little bare so I grabbed my old trusty favourite set, Gorgeous Grunge to randomly stamp in Night of Navy ink. 

And would you believe it? I adhered the inside Vanilla and Cherry Cobbler card to the wrong side, and I used Fast Fuse. Oh no! 
However it was all fixed with using the heat tool to soften the glue and gently prising the card apart. Do just a little bit at a time and peel the card off slowly. It does work and although it leaves a sticky residue, this can be removed when cooled using the Adhesive Eraser. Such a handy tool.

I hope you enjoy the card and will remember my hint for those little mistakes that occasionally happen.
You can see the items I used in the following grid.

-->
Do you like what you see and think you'd like to earn some extra income from stamping? 



If you are looking for a hobby, a part or full time job, working from home and at your own pace, AND you love craft, then you should consider doing what I do. It is fun and rewarding.



  See more information on my website or contact me with questions you may have. 


Until Next Time

Happy Crafting


You are welcome to place orders at my on-line store:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.