Friday 24 February 2017

A Special Reason by Stampin Up.


You won't need any special reasons to purchase this bundle from Stampin' Up! It is fabulous, and creates fast and gorgeous cards in no time.

The secret is to get the Bundle.

I used the stamp set in a previous post and you could see how versatile it is, but this set of Framelits dies, called Stylish Stems is amazing.


You can use it as I have on this card, creating beautiful negative shapes that are highlighted from behind by some patterned Designer Series Paper. In this case I used paper from the Falling In Love Paper set by Stampin' Up! You can find that on page 51 of the current Occasions Catalogue.


Layers of interest are easily created using these framelits as you have solid outline shapes plus more delicate detailed shapes to play with.


I used some Foam Adhesive Strips to lift the top layer from the Designer Series Paper. These strips are a little higher than our regular Dimensionals and are perfect for placing about 1 cm inside the edge of the card.
And here is the finished card. Again I've used the lovely free ribbon from Sale A Bration to cover over the area where the leaves meet on top of the card base.



You can still take advantage of the fabulous opportunity to join Stampin' Up! during Sale-A-Bration. But time is running out!
You get all the benefits of being a member of the SU family plus during SAB you can choose 2 additional free stamp sets of your choice. Depending on your choice this can be well over $100 of stamps for free and that is in addition to all the heavily discounted items you choose for your Starter Kit. That means potentially over $400 worth for just $169.

Do you like what you see and think you'd like to earn some extra income from stamping?  
If you are looking for a hobby, a part or full time job, working from home and at your own pace, AND you love craft, then you should consider doing what I do. It is fun and rewarding.
  See more information on my website or contact me with questions you may have. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi from Canada. This is just lovely. I plan to case it soon. TFS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Judy, Thanks for your lovely comment. I hope you enjoy making the card as much as I did. Best Wishes, Ann

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.