Monday 27 February 2017

Nailed It with this Stampin Up Stamp Set

It took me a while to use the Nailed It Bundle from Stampin' Up! but now that I've started, it will be hard to stop. 

I combined Nailed It with some of the images from Gorgeous Grunge - such a versatile set for creating backgrounds and adding small details to a composition. 


I used a limited palette of Cajun Craze, Night of Navy and Smokey Slate and am really happy with the outcome. The images have been stamped in both Night of Navy and Cajun Craze and some of the outline colour used to shade with a Blender Pen. I really wanted a combination of colours and as many of you know, I love my Aqua Painter, so I added some more colour onto the images with the Aqua Painter. 

The background is made up of stamping Gorgeous Grunge, firstly in Smokey Slate and then stamped off images using Night of Navy.


The little nuts and bolts are wonderful for filling in some of those blank spaces that just need "something" to balance the composition, and the Regals Enamel Shapes provide a finishing touch to the sentiment banner. 

Just a reminder to you all that SALE-A-BRATION  only has 4 more weeks to run. If you want some of these great products for free, you only have to place an order of $90 or more. Like wise if you are thinking about  joining Stampin' Up!, now is the time to do it. 2 additional free stamp sets of your choice can be yours, but only while SALE-A-BRATION is on.

You can choose from any of our catalogues plus the Holiday Carryover List or the Clearance Rack
Here are the products used in this project. If you live in Australia,  you can purchase them on-line if you wish - they will be posted directly to your home address.

Best Wishes and Happy Stamping!




1 comment:

  1. What a lovely card, I just cased it for my hubby's birthday tomorrow. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.