Saturday 1 July 2017

Live, Laugh, Love with the Delightful Daisy Bundle

Wow, the Delightful Daisy bundle by Stampin Up has been so popular that the punch has temporarily sold out.
I didn't think I would need this bundle when I first saw it in the catalogue, but I'm ever so glad my friend and fellow demonstrator, Leonie Schroder, showed me the error of my thinking. I have loved creating many cards with this set, and being able to make flowers on wire stalks is an added bonus. 

Here is one of the cards I made recently.


I made this card before the change in our IN Colours and used Watermelon Wonder (now retired )  to stamp a couple of daisies, then sponged with both Watermelon Wonder and Melon Mambo. The additional colour helps to blend and brighten the effect on the petals.

I punched out two daisy shapes for each flower and adhered them with some Fast Fuse.  I love how the areas that have been left white really brighten the flower head.

The background paper is one of the gorgeous designs from the Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper and it has been layered onto Watermelon Wonder and Thick Whisper White card stock.



The greeting is one of my favourite sayings and it comes with some other great word stamps in the Layering Love stamp set on page 46 of the Annual Catalogue. I heat embossed the words so they would stand out against the paper.

This card was so much fun to make and I've made a number of others based on a similar layout.
See the product List below and you can order on-line at my store

 I cannot finish this post without offering each of you a fabulous opportunity to join Stampin' Up! during  our July Special. You get all the benefits of being a member of the SU family plus during July.
Here are the details:
http://www3.stampinup.com/home/en-AU/promotions_au?utm_source=olo&utm_medium=O1-ad&utm_campaign=new-olo-homepage



  See more information on my website or contact me with questions you may have. 

Best Wishes and Happy Crafting 

Ann C 


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.