Sunday 21 January 2018

Sweet Little Something Valentine Card


January is flying by and before we know it, February along with Valentines Day will be here.
Are you ready?

I have a card today that uses the rather  cute bunny image from Sweet Little Something stamp set by Stampin' Up! I wanted to create something that was not just hearts and flowers and came up with this card.


I used my new Stamparatus for the alignment of the 3 step stamped image, and it certainly did make things so easy.
I have a little tip to help you align the 3 stamps even if you do not have a Stamparatus.

See the small triangle above the cut out heart? That is the trick to getting this image perfectly aligned. Simply ensure that this same shape is aligned for each layer that you do, and do a quick check of the arms and feet and you will get great results.


Isn't this stamp amazing in the way it creates such detail and apparent texture? You could almost reach out and cuddle the soft pink fur of this little beautie.


The colours I used for the bear are :
Fresh Fig
Sweet Sugarplum
Pink Pirouette.

When stamping this image it is easier to start with the most detailed stamp and the darkest ink (Fresh Fig) then move to Sweet Sugarplum and the next detailed stamp, and finally to the Pink Pirouette and the final stamp. 

Here is a quick video showing a tip for aligning the 3 steps perfectly. I used the Stamparatus (coming in the Annual Catalogue in June) and it was so easy. You could also use the Stamp-A-Majig, or clear blocks, as the stamps are photopolymer and you can see through them. 

All the products I used are available in the current Stampin' Up! Catalogues, and a list is at the end of this post. 


 I cannot finish this post without offering each of you a fabulous opportunity to join Stampin' Up! during Sale-A-Bration. 
You get all the benefits of being a member of the SU family (20% -25% product discount ) plus during SAB you can choose 2 additional free stamp sets of your choice. 
Depending on your choice this can be well over an additional $100 of stamps for free and that is in addition to all the heavily discounted items you choose for your Starter Kit. 
That means potentially over $400 worth for just $169. 
Included at no extra cost are sets of current catalogues, order forms and other invitations to the value of $80
There is another added bonus - free postage for this order.
So if you've been doing the maths as you've been reading you will know this is a real bargain. 
Give it a try - you have nothing to loose and everything to gain.
Until next time,
 Stay crafty

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.