Tuesday 6 February 2018

Happy Birthday Sweet Little Something

We have a couple of birthdays in our family this month with the youngest member turning 2. Of course that requires a hand made card from Grandma!

This little sweetheart of ours is a real little character - she is going to be a great artist and she spends hours drawing and singing at the same time. 

This is the card I made for her.


I used one of the Painted With Love Specialty Designer Series Papers combined with Rich Razzleberry & Pink Pirouette card stock and some Gold Glimmer paper to pick of the gold foil in the paper. The balloons are a retired Stampin' Up! punch and the textured card is created using one of the Petal Pair Embossing Folders.

I used the fabulous Stampin' Up! Stamparatus to align the 3 stages of stamping the bunny. This tool makes it so easy and will be available in our new Annual Catalogue due out in June.

 Just a quick post today as we are busy with family "things" this week. You'll find a list of products below. Please go to my on-line store if you'd like to purchase any Stampin' Up! products.

 I cannot finish this post without offering each of you a fabulous opportunity to join Stampin' Up! during Sale-A-Bration. You get all the benefits of being a member of the SU family plus during SAB you can choose 2 additional free stamp sets of your choice. Depending on your choice this can be well over $100 of stamps for free and that is in addition to all the heavily discounted items you choose for your Starter Kit and the free $80 Business Starter pack. That means potentially over $400 worth for just $169. You've got nothing to loose by giving it a try!
Until Next time,
Stay Crafty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.