Thursday 8 August 2019

For The Love of Felt Stampin Up Card Kit

Hello and thanks for visiting me. Today I have a bright and cheery card kit to show you. It is called For The Love of Felt and is a kit that includes fun felt flowers and a coordinating stamp set - aptly named For The Love Of Felt!

   
All the components for the cards are packed in this gorgeous box. It is such a lovely decorator item to keep your completed cards or anything else you may want to store. You get 4 each of 3 different card designs with full instructions, and you purchase the stamp set in addition to the kit box.





The colours and texture of the finished cards is beautifully bright and you cannot help feeling happy when you look at them. The coordinating stamp set is really useful for additional cards where you use your own creativity, designs and colour choices, but I think I love the texture that is given from the felt and stitched flowers.


If you'd like to try this kit you can order it via my on-line store, or contact me to order it for you. See all the Stampin' Up! products I've used in the list below, and purchase any of the  items you'd like by selecting the picture.
 Until Next Time
Happy Crafting

Last few weeks of this awesome opportunity - 
see all the information today by selecting the page at the top of the blog post.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.