Friday 9 August 2019

Time to Start Your Christmas Cards

I'm excited to show you a new card that uses product from the Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalogue. I love Christmas time  and as a demonstrator I'm able to pre-order the products so I had 2 big boxes arrive this week. Awesome!

My card today shows a combination of products but is based around the extremely awesome Mercury Glass Designer Acetate. 


The acetate forms the background and is so beautiful - I can see myself getting plenty of this for my cards this season. I was lucky enough to receive a complimentary pack on the Incentive trip to the Greek Islands, but everyone will be able to order it in September.
I combined the Mercury Glass Acetate with Pretty Peacock card stock - a really lovely combination. 


 The card also features an ornament from the new Christmas Gleaming stamp set and punches, and die cuts from the Beautiful Boughs Dies. 
 I've done some heat embossing - white for the greeting and silver for the detail on the ornament. I've also used some of the new brilliant Silver Ink - Delicata Metallic Ink - Silvery Shimmer Ink Pad swiped on the edges of the bough die cut. 


Lots of fun and quite quick to make these cards would look  beautiful in a variety of colours.

If you live in Australia you can contact me if you would like a Holiday Catalogue. Orders start on September 4 for customers but if you can't wait that long to get started on your Christmas cards, follow this link to join Stampin' Up! and include lots of these items (heavily discounted) in your Starter Kit
Contact me if you have any questions as the EXTRA EXTRA promotion runs until August 31 and you get an additional $45 of product during this promotion. I'd love you to join my team.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.