Tuesday 27 August 2019

Magnolia Blooms Meet Stampin' Blends

One of the many wonderful things about being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator is the community that develops with other creative demonstrators who share their projects. 

Today's card is inspired by Debbie Blake and simply uses the gorgeous Designer Series Paper: Magnolia Lane and a few of the Stampin' Blends colours: Cherry Cobbler, Real Red and Poppy Parade. 

The original Magnolia Lane paper.



I used both the light and dark Blends and coloured the flowers in a random order. I love colouring and found this very relaxing.


I also used one of the dies from the Petal Labels set to frame the greeting that is heat embossed with gold on Mossy Meadow card. The greeting was punched out with the Story Label punch.

And here is the finished card that has been embellished with Gold Metallic Thread (retired) and a gold foil star to create a Christmas card.


You can purchase all these products through my On-line store and will have a wonderful time creating many different coloured versions using this paper. Cards suitable for Christmas, Birthdays, Thinking of You etc.  
If you'd like some hints on colouring - feel free to contact me.

Until Next Time
enjoy colouring!







Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.