Saturday 30 November 2019

Animal Outing: Interactive Slider Card For Jett

Just a quick post today featuring a card I made for a special little boy who is going through a tough time at present. He loves to receive cards so I'm hoping this interactive card will keep him amused for a while.


I wanted the card to be bright, so I used some of the beautiful See A Silhouette Designer Series paper for the background and stamped some grasses and dragon flies from the Friend Like You stamp set, using Memento Black ink directly onto the paper. 

The kangaroo and koala are from the Animal Outing Bundle that includes dies. I've coloured this image with Stampin' Blends - a quick and easy way to colour and blend in order to achieve a bit of dimension in the image. 

The mechanism for the slider is created with two washers joined together with a Stampin' Dimensional.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.