Sunday 1 March 2020

Mountain Air and Stone Embossing folder card

Today I have a card that uses the Mountain Air stamp set from Stampin' Up! This set has some reversible stamps, giving you plenty of opportunity for creativity. It also has a set of coordinating dies that enable quick card creations. You can see more of my designs using the Mountain Air Bundle in a previous post.


 I combined some die cut images of the trees with the Stone background - one of our Sale A Bration offerings. I'm finding lots of awesome uses for this Embossing Folder and today I've used the de-bossed side with some Silver heat embossing. The effect is never quite the same no matter how many times you repeat it, and is quite whimsical,  giving just enough silver to enhance the Silver Foil stitched square behind the Whisper White stitched circle.

 The colour palette is simple - Night of Navy, White and Silver.
The greeting is from another versatile set in the Stampin Up Mini Catalogue - Label Me Bold. The white lettering on the dark background is really eye-catching and compliments the design.

Did you notice the little birds in the sky? It is a tiny stamp in this Mountain air stamp set and is in good proportion for making scenes or adding a little accent. 

This is a quick card to make and would suit being made in a number of different colours.

If you would like to shop for these products you can select the images below and it will take you to my On-line store.

Until Next Time,
Happy Stamping.

Product List


1 comment:

  1. Your Affiliate Money Making Machine is waiting -

    And earning money online using it is as simple as 1---2---3!

    Here is how it all works...

    STEP 1. Tell the system what affiliate products you intend to promote
    STEP 2. Add push button traffic (it takes JUST 2 minutes)
    STEP 3. Watch the affiliate products system explode your list and sell your affiliate products all on it's own!

    So, do you want to start making money??

    You can test-drive the system for yourself risk free...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.