Tuesday 3 March 2020

Simple Stamping with Designer Series Papers

The Stampin' Up! papers are so gorgeous that it is easy to create quick  cards by simply adding a greeting.

Today I have 2 quick cards using the Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper, Peaceful Moments stamps, the Stitched So Sweetly Dies, and the Painted Label Dies.

 The card bases are Whisper White Thick A4 card and the ribbon is the White Flax ribbon (AC) and the Whisper White Crinkled Seam Binding. I use both of these ribbons a lot as they can be hand coloured with your Blends to create any coordinating colour you might need. 

Here are all the beautiful floral designs on the papers, plus the reverse side has patterns in coordinating colours.


I've listed below, the products used in these cards. If you live in Australia and would like to purchase any products, you can select the image and it will take you directly to my On-Line Store.

Until Next time
Happy Crafting
Product List

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.