Tuesday 14 April 2020

Botanical Prints Die Cuts Background Card



The Botanical Prints Product Medley kit has a wide variety of products to use. It's fun to combine different elements and the card I'm showing today uses a partial piece of one of the laser-cut overlays. The overlays are Pretty Peacock in colour on one side, with the other side being white. This makes them very versatile.


There are 2 different designs with the overlays. I used a Poppy Parade Blend to colour the back of this one so it would coordinate with the colour in the stamped images. 
The images are from the Botanical Prints Stamp Set - I've stamped them with Memento Black ink then coloured them with Poppy Parade, Dark Real Red, and Old Olive combo Blends. 



There are coordinating dies for the stamped images, so creating a card like this is quick and easy. Simply stamp, colour and cut with your die cutting machine.
You can see all the contents of the Botanical Prints Product Medley in the photo below.


The little copper metal bee is a perfect embellishment for botanical inspired cards and there are 12 of them included in the kit. 
You can see this wonderful product medley in the Mini Catalogue or you can also view it on my website  
When you visit my website, be sure to watch the short video from Stampin' Up! featuring all the products in the medley.

This is a perfect product to purchase while we are all staying at home because of COVID-19, and it makes a great gift for friends who like to craft. 
See all the products I used for this card below, and if you'd like to purchase any of them, simply click on the picture of the relevant product and it will take you directly to my On-line Store.

happy stamping!



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.