Saturday 18 April 2020

Botanical Prints Friendship Card

Continuing with my series of cards using the Botanical Prints Product Medley, I have a card today that combines both some Designer Series Papers and a stamped image from the kit. 

The  Designer Series Papers in this kit are gorgeous with black and white designs on one side and coloured designs on the other. For my card I've used 2 designs - one coloured and one black and white. I've also stamped one of the images from the Botanical Prints Stamp Set to create a focal point for the card.



I stamped using Memento Black ink onto thick A4 whisper white, and coloured the image using Stampin' blends. I cut the image with a die from the Stitched Rectangle Die sets. (This is one of the most useful die sets I own) 

Do you see the lovely surround to the stitched rectangle? That is created by altering one of the dies from the Ornate Layers Dies that are part of the Early Release Ornate  Garden Suite. This suite is available to customers now, and the dies are just beautiful. I mentioned it is an altered cut out and I did that by cutting the normal die then cutting a piece out of the length, so that it fits nicely around the Stitched Rectangle shape. The join is barely discernible but I've placed some ribbon across the join to help camouflage it. 

You will find a list of the products I used below, and if you'd like to order any of them you can simply click on the image and it will take you to my On-Line Store.

I hope you've enjoyed the few samples of the Botanical Prints Product Medley that I've posted lately. This is an awesome suite offering so much variety.
I hope you are all keeping well and finding plenty of crafting to do during this strange time of social distancing and isolating. One positive is that we have more time for the things we love and I love  papercraft. If you'd like to do more, think about joining Stampin' Up! to receive the demonstrator discount on your products and to start a little business from home. 

Until next time
Happy Stamping!


Product List


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.