Wednesday 27 May 2020

Freshly Brewed Projects blog Hop - Annual Catalogue Sneak Peek


Hello, and a warm welcome to this week's Freshly Brewed Projects blog hop. 
It's been a while since I was able to participate, but hopefully as things return more towards "normal" I can be more active with my crafting. I have missed doing lots of stamping, but I have enjoyed spending more family time and having the chance to sort through a good portion of my craft room. 
 
This week we are giving you some examples created from items that we, as demonstrators, have been able to pre-order before the catalogue is released.  
 
I'm excited to focus on one of the new 2020 -2022 In Colors.
They are gorgeous!
We have:
Cinnamon Cider
Just Jade
Bumble Bee
Magenta Madness
Misty Moonlight
 
To show how some of these products are so versatile, I am teaming together stamps & dies from the Forever Fern Bundle (#154094), Old World 3-D Embossing Folder (#153200) and  the New 2020 - 2022 In Color - Just Jade.


 
It's a beautiful colour and the swatch above shows the 4 patterns from the In Color Designer Series Paper pack and a portion of the Just Jade card stock.

I don't have the 2020 - 2022 In Color inks yet, so I used Versa Mark ink to swipe across the background which has texture from the Old World Paper 3-D embossing folder. I also sponged lightly with some Pretty Peacock ink to further enhance the texture.

I can see the Old World Paper folder is going to be a firm favourite with me. This is my card.


You can't see it in the photo, but this card front is attached to a Thick Whisper White card base. It seems everyone is changing to new platforms and I'm taking a while to adapt to the new layouts!
I cut some leaves using Forever Flourishing dies that coordinate with the Forever Fern stamp set. I used Vellum for the leaves and I sponged some Pretty Peacock ink on the back of one of the die cuts giving it a little colour.
I also stamped one of the lovely distinktive stamps from the Forever Fern set on a 2 inch circle, matted it onto a 2 and 1/4 inch circle of white and sponged the edges of both.


A little gold thread from the Forever Greenery Trim Combo,(#152475) twirled behind the circles softens the effect of plain circles. You may notice the strips of Designer Series Paper behind the circles. They have been sponged with Pretty Peacock ink.

I've enjoyed this project and couldn't resist revisiting some of my all time favourite dies - the Stitched Rectangle dies are perfect for framing a greeting. This card is for someone special who is having a rough time right now, so I wanted it to have some glam with the pearls and gold trim.

Now it is time to take a peek at what the other ladies have created.
Just follow the  list below and it will take you hopping from one blog to the next. I'm sure you will gain inspiration for your own projects. Let us know you have visited.
Have lots of fun with the new products yourself - it is not long until you can order them.

Best Wishes and Happy Stamping!




Libby Dyson

Debbie Yeomans

Narelle Fasulo

Ann Craig

4 comments:

  1. Wow, so many lovely layers, Ann. Great card. Thanks for hopping with us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Libby. It was a last minute rush but this suite makes it easy to produce layers with all the elements that are included.

      Delete
  2. Great card Ann. Love all the layers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.