Sunday 28 June 2020

Do You Want A Free Bundle from Stampin' Up!


Wow! 
I love bundles from Stampin' Up! as they already have a built in 10% discount, but how would you like a free bundle - one of your choice from the least to most expensive in our range? 

OK, so you may be interested in getting a lovely discount on some products as well. Not just for this first order but for every order you place.

Here are some of our gorgeous bundles.


and you can see the full range here.

I have found joining Stampin' Up! to be such a positive experience and I'm sure you would enjoy it too.

Do you love making cards?
Do you enjoy creating scrap pages?
Do you love good quality product that has a quality guarantee?
Would you like to make lots of friends with similar creative interests to you?
YES?
Then don't wait. JOIN TODAY

Only available until June 30, 2020
$169 is your total outlay
Choose $235 of product that you really want
 then ADD YOUR FREE BUNDLE

Give this TERRIFIC OPPORTUNITY a try to see if it satisfies your requirements.
Contact me for further information.

Or go directly to my website to join on-line
You will be prompted to add your FREE BUNDLE during the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.