Wednesday 22 July 2020

Freshly Brewed Projects - Case The Catalogue

Hello, and welcome to another Freshly Brewed Projects Blog Hop. Today we are casing a sample from the Stampin' Up! 2020 -2021 Annual Catalogue and I have chosen to case a sample created by the Stampin' Up! artists on page 127. My card uses the "Arrange A Wreath" stamp set and I've changed the card sample into a Christmas card.

 
A few other changes include stamping the base vine directly onto the In Good Taste DSP, changing the colour of the flowers to make them more like Poinsettias and adding a variety of embellishments.


The dies have some lovely embossed detail in the petals. 
To me Christmas always includes a bit of bling so I used Wink of Stella on the die cut leaves and some retired glimmer paper for the white flowers. 
I hope this inspires you to try using samples in the catalogue as inspiration for your own cards. The Annual Catalogue is full of creative ideas and is there for you to case.

Now let's see what the other Blog Hop participants have designed for you....


 

Libby Dyson

Debbie Yeomans

Jessie Holton

Ann Craig

Leonie Schroder

Jeanne Moss






Product List


3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Ann. Thanks for hopping with us and for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, Ann! I love that DSP background with your colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Love the DSP background wall, it looks so cool behind the wreath! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.