Thursday 14 January 2021

SALE A BRATION 2021

 Happy New Year!

I've been away at our coast house for a few weeks and have enjoyed a lovely relaxing time watching the waves roll onto rocks, enjoying the laugh of the kookaburra as the sun rises over the ocean and seeing my grandchildren having a great time in the beautiful out-doors. 

While away I made a card using products from the Sand & Sea Suite. I purchased the entire suite so I would have everything coordinating but I have to say the most amazing combination of products is the die, combined with stamps and then embossed with the embossing folder.

 The suite includes the Friends Are Like Seashells Bundle (saving you 10%) plus all the other items in the image below.


The shells look so life-like you could reach out and pick them up! This is one of my all-time favourites from Stampin' Up! and I know I'm going to use it a lot.

One item that may not jump out to you is the Pearlescent Specialty Paper.

You really need to try this - it gives the shells a gorgeous lustre that is enhanced when stamped with Stampin' Up! Classic Inks.  

Stamp over the die cut image before placing in the embossing folder.



 While you are shopping for your favourite items from the Mini Catalogue, don't forget you will earn free Sale A Bration items for every $90 you spend. It's a really awesome time to go shopping.

You may also like to consider JOINING STAMPIN' UP!  so you have access to all these beautiful products with an instant discount of 20% - 25%. I love getting my 25% off every order I place. 

During SAB we have a special incentive for joining my team - a gorgeous set of 5 packs of 6" x 6" designer series papers (value approx $100) in addition to the already heavily discounted STARTER KIT that you choose any products to the value of $235 for just $169. 


 Lots for you to look at and consider this month. 

Whatever you do - enjoy the days.

Best Wishes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.