Tuesday 16 March 2021

Flat Fold Bags With Hydrangea Haven Designer Series Papers

 Flat fold bags are so handy to dress up little gifts, and what better way to do this than to make your own, customised to the occasion. 

I've used the Hydrangea Haven Designer Series paper for this bag, and combined it with Seaside Spray A4 cardstock. Such a lovely colour and I'll be sad to see it retire in May.


I made a card from some of the Hydrangea Designer Series Paper to go with the bag.


One of my favourite aspects of the Stampin' Up!® products is that they coordinate so well. I've added sturdy handles to the bag using Seaside Spray Scalloped Linen ribbon.
 
 The bags are so much fun to make - give it a try!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.