Wednesday 4 August 2021

It's A(nother) Sale A Bration - Freshly Brewed Projects Blog Hop


 Hello and welcome on this cold winter morning, to another Freshly Brewed Projects Blog Hop.

Today we are celebrating the start of our second Sale A Bration for 2021. So there are things to celebrate in our crazy world right now, and once again Stampin' Up! has some wonderful free products for you to have with every $90 you spend, so hop on over to my On-line shop to see the new Mini Catalogue (also known as the July to December Mini) and all it's wonderful offerings. You can order on-line too, so spend some time looking and be inspired by last weeks hop for some great ideas.

Here are a few of the items you can earn  while shopping from either or both of the current catalogues.

 

  Images copyright Stampin' Up!® 1990 -2022

Today I've chosen to use the Beautifully Penned Designer Series Paper - I love all the Stampin' Up! DSP's and find them so useful for quick cards, 3-D projects and ornaments. 

The Beautifully Penned DSP is 30.5 x 30.5 cm and comes with 12 sheets, 4 each of 3 double sided designs.


https://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/Promotions/2021/06_SAB/MTK/Product-Images/07.20_SHAREABLE_BEAUTIFULLY_DSP.jpg
  


  Images copyright Stampin' Up!® 1990 -2022

 decided to showcase the papers on a fancy fold card. Now I am not good with numbers and it took me a while to work out metric measurements for the card, but I think I eventually managed to get the different folds to line up!

 Please contact me if you want the measurements.

 

  Images copyright Stampin' Up!® 1990 -2022

 The patterns are so nice to use, and compliment each other beautifully. The coloured image is also one of the papers where I've cut out a motif and coloured with water colour pencils and a Blender Pen.

 


  Images copyright Stampin' Up!® 1990 -2022

I made a little Belly band to hold the card closed and added some swirls of gold thread. The image is raised on Dimensionals.

                                                  Images copyright Stampin' Up!® 1990 -2022

The papers can also be coloured with Stampin' Blends, Stampin Write Markers or sponged with inks. 

I hope this card inspires you to use up lots of Designer Series Papers, but also to look at the FREE product available in the SAB brochure. It is only available while stocks last, so it's best to order sooner rather than later😀

 All products from the July - December Catalogue are available from August 3, and SAB products are available August 3 - September 30 (while stocks last) 

Go to my On-line shop to order any of the products I've used, and if your order is more than $90 don't forget your Free Sale A Bration product. 

Thanks for stopping by, now let's hop along to see what the other participants have created:

 Leonie Schroder

Michele Miller  

Jeanne Moss    

Ann Craig 

Jessie Holton

·




1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty card and unique fold. And, I love your pop of color with the black and white DSP.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.