Wednesday 11 August 2021

The Craft of Giving - Freshly Brewed Projects Blog Hop

Hello and welcome to another Freshly Brewed Projects Blog Hop.

This week we are showing a variety of crafts suitable for Giving. It's always such a joy to receive something made by hand, and being paper crafters gives us the opportunity to take either a simple or intricate approach to gift giving.


 I've chosen to use the Pretty Pillow Box Dies from the July - December Mini Catalogue as the basis for my Giving items - a simple and cute form of gifting

There are 11 dies in this set including some embellishments and cut-out details, making it quick and easy to create pretty little gift containers from a variety of Designer Series Papers or from card stock.

 
    Images copyright Stampin' Up!® 1990 -2022 
The first one I made using the beautiful Blackberry Beauty Specialty Designer Series Paper. You can find this paper in the July - December Mini Catalogue. The colours in this set of papers are so rich and elegant. I cut an additional top flap in Gold Metallic Specialty Paper from the Annual Catalogue, to highlight the stitching and scallops. I used the same metallic paper for the tag.

The flower is one of the embellishment dies from the set. 


 
                                          Images copyright Stampin' Up!® 1990 -2022
As these are so quick to make I decided to do a few Christmas gift packages - this time using Whimsy and Wonder Specialty Series Paper. I love the colours in this paper - it is perfect for our Summer Christmas in Australia.

  Images copyright Stampin' Up!® 1990 -2022

I was very careful to have the design on the paper going the "right" way in the parcel paper, but totally forgot about that concept with the Bauble paper. Never mind it still looks pretty. The soft colours in this set of papers have been favourites of mine at Christmas time for many years and it is awesome that Stampin' Up!® has produced papers in this range.



   Images copyright Stampin' Up!® 1990 -2022

These dies make such pretty little parcels - great for jewellery, treats etc. They can be dressed up or down depending on the occasion.

If you find yourself wanting lots of items from the current catalogues, you are welcome to take advantage of the Sale A Bration offer to join my Stampin' Up!® team.  You can select the items you want to the value of $235 and only pay $169 for your Starter Kit. During Sale A Bration there is a wonderful bonus for joining and that is your choice of a bundle from the list below - and it is FREE.  There are so many advantages of being a member of Stampin' Up! not to mention a generous discount on your personal purchases.

Isn't that an awesome opportunity? Feel free to contact me if you'd like more obligation free information, and keep an eye on my blog for further samples using some of these fabulous bundles


Here is the list of the other participants. Select each name to view their inspiration, and I'm sure you'll find lots of inspiring ideas for your Christmas crafts.

 

·       Leonie Schroder

·       Michele Miller

·       Jeanne Moss

·       Ann Craig

·       Jessie Holton

 

 

Best Wishes and happy hopping


 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.