Friday 3 September 2010

A Beautiful Day

Oops! I forgot to post this on Wednesday so the information is a bit late. I'm sure that won't matter, so here goes.

Apart from the howling wind outside, it is truly a beautiful day today. First I've had excellent news about my sisters health that was under a serious cloud, and second, it is the first day of our new Stampin' Up!® Idea Book and Catalogue.

And... Stampin' Up! have done it again.

For each of you who has been toying with the idea of joining this great company the incentives this month will surely help you make up your mind to JUST DO IT!

Have a look at the sidebar to the right to see the incentives in detail. In a nutshell you have what I consider is a relevant and comprehensive kit that provides ample products (many of which you can custom select) for you to get started as a demonstrator, or to supplement your personal craft supplies at a lovely discount. Add to that the In Color Pack that includes, ink pads, markers and card stock (valued at $84.90) and a bargain of $599.00 worth of goodies for just $289.00 is what you get. Contact me if you would like further information about this less than half price opportunity.

Today I have a card made from a variety of stamp sets - a new stamp set in the new Idea Book & Catalogue. The set is called Artistic Etchings - it is available in either the Clear Mount ($26.95) or Wood Mount ($33.95) version, and "A Sense of Time" ($39.95 Wood Mount only. I've also used "A Happy Heart" and "En Francais" both now retired.


I've used Basic Black, Real Red and Basic Grey inks, and Real Red, Black and White  card stock. The notes are from the fabulous "Newsprint" Designer Series Paper pack (page 127)
A little sponging and some "stampin' off"  added depth to this "collage" stamped card.

Do you like the Side Step format for a card? I think it adds interest, and I'm planning on trying it for a few more cards - perhaps some Christmas cards.  I'll post them when they are done.

Ann



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.